Job Code provides personalised and qualified support on all aspects relating to foreign businesses who have staff in Italy and Italian businesses who operate abroad.
Our highly qualified personnel is capable of supporting businesses in correctly managing their international, expatriated or local human resources.
Our services include:
- operational management of expatriates
- management of representation offices, including the start-up phase, as well as branches in Italy, the appointment of social security representatives for EU companies and non-EU companies without stable organization
- welcome meetings
- shadow payroll management for social security purposes
- processing of expatriates income statements
- tax credit collection
- management of policies of tax neutrality (tax equalization, tax protection, gross net gross)
- management of salary policies for expatriates or seconded staff
Thanks to a collaboration with specialised partners, Job Code can provide assistance in immigration issues and engage in dealings with regional immigration offices.